We have a magneto and WordPress site up and running but we are running into some issues with adding a cookie warning to our WordPress site. We want to add google adds to our blog but the terms and conditions state that the site must have an active cookie warning. We looked for a plugin to do this but non of the WordPress plugins seemed to work! We then installed a localhost version of WordPress to test the plugins and they worked on that. Any suggestions on how to get some form of cookie warning working would be great!
from Rik and team!
Every expert was once a beginner
Hello there Rik. We haven’t come across that one yet before, so can’t suggest any, but it could be one for FishPig to see.
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606