Not so New
I’ve added the wide featured image as per video course – so that when I’m viewing an actual post, the image is a wide banner at the top.
However, on the blog home, where you see the list of posts, they all have a small square image which is just a centred, cropped version of the rectangular featured image. This looks a bit silly as it’s often hard to make the same image work in both scenarios.
Has anyone else experienced this?
If you look on the UnderstandingE blog, you’ll see a list of blog titles, excerpts and wide images for each. How do I achieve that look??
Have you already tried this?
<block type="wordpress/post_view" name="bannerslider" template="wordpress/post/banner.phtml">
Or if not you may also want to try this for your banner image:
[Image Can Not Be Found]”/>
Let me know if it works.
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606