I have no doubt that everyone is working to deal with the latest patch and fixing up all the extensions impacted as a result.
I think I have managed all the updates as required however I have an issue with Fishpig. When I click on the link to my blog from the website I get the service Temporarily Unavailable message. I did the update to the latest version, cleared cache, logged off but still have the message. Go into configuration and check the settings and save them as I know this can sometimes fix things but I get the following “Error establishing a database connection. You can confirm your WordPress database details by opening the file wp-config.php, which is in your WordPress root directory.”
Nothing has changed since it was installed months ago, so I’m at a loss as the the problem.
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606