Hi, we want to incl. data such as costs and break/even points for every channel we use for every simple/bundle product in the catalog. Also, supplier info and codes, which is sensitive. We don’t want this to be available to all staff, however. Is there a way to limit magento users’ access to product attributes to accomodate this?
For this level of control I believe this would require a third party extension / developing. I did a quick search and came across this one: http://www.aitoc.com/en/magent…..sions.html which sounds promising but again would be worth asking them a specific question before buying.
I don’t know a way of getting that level of control through basic functionality in Magento.
Does this help at all?
Every expert was once a beginner
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606