Have created configurable product per the tutorials. Please see, http://www.locksetstop.com/ind…..-lock.html. When I go to add this to cart it breaks, see screenshot for error.
Just saw your reply that came in via email.
Three things I noticed
1. Firstly remove the store_id,product_type_id columns.
2. And secondly, put the configurable product AFTER the simple products
3. And you’re missing the configurable_attributes column, without this Magmi doesn’t know how to attach the products.
See the tutorial on this here https://understandinge.com/lesson/imp-0008/ and yes it’s a premium one. If you’re not premium, see the example CSV files that came with the UE Magmi importer, these have the right columns and a couple of examples included.
Hope that helps!
Yes, that fixed it!!
Everything is working on import. I do have a questions about multi-store setup. Please see attached screenshot. Upon import, the products are going to all stores. How do I make them go to the store I want as in ID# 648 which I manually changed?
I have inspected the element for website within the product area of Magento and but cannot determine the correct identifier. Can you advise?
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606