I’m trying to arrange a special offers page, I need to offer the customer options between two grouped products. i.e. they can choose between set #1 or set #2, each set being made up of 4 products.
I’m able to create a grouped product, I’m able to create a bundle product, I’m unable to add grouped products to bundle product options. Is this the expected behaviour or do I need to change a behaviour setting, attribute or something else?! i.e. can a bundle only contain simple products?
If I can’t add groups to bundles, is there another suitable option I could use instead?
Thanks and regards,
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606