Not so New
I have about 600+ product categories/menu categories that I used on the BigCommerce site. Is there an easy way to get them into magento? They are parent/child drilldowns for a tool site.
Yes! You can make Magmi do this for you, say you have 600 categories, import these all with the same product sku and if they don’t exist, it’ll make them for you.
See attached for an example.
Not so New
I don’t see an attachment, sorry. So if I import them all with one sku so they create, what format do I upload them in by sku to get the “dropdowns” Example: Tools>Hand Tools>Hammers>Really Big Hammers>First Aid Supplies
Thanks for the help. I am really trying to figure out the best way to move forward with my business in the next couple of days, whether Magento is the answer.
Does that help?
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606