We have for the last couple of weeks had IPN failures. I have checked with Paypal and they say server issue, I check with service company and they say PayPal issue!
so rather then keep emailing each other until i whittle down what the anwser is I thought I would do some digging, and some one suggest the ‘system logs’
Which I am looking at. The trouble is I am not sure waht I am looking for? As there is nothing in there that states:
https://www.ourdomain.com/paypal/ipn/ – has gone on holiday :)
There is various controllers/CartController.php , lots of undefined index/offset/ + other stuff…then once the office is open invoices are generating :)
So Any pointers of what I need to look for before I send a support request to server support, wuold be great.
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606