we have our synce template setting to
partial revise quantity yes
but this does not seem to be working
any ideas would be great
And also check that the logs for anything obvious as well, M2E can be quite noisy when somethings not working, so they’re worth checking.
Finally see if you;re running the latest version of M2E as well, they tweaked a number of things in the last 2 updates 6.1.4 & 6.1.5 for the cron, after making a backup, I’d also suggest updating M2E if you have an update pending.
Hope that helps Dan,
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606