What does the Sync from Api button do on the order view on Magento? Anybody know? Do I click it to “capture” the money as on PayPal orders or is this something else completely.
Any help would be gratefully received.
All the best
Sync from API
Synchronous or Asynchronous, if Async is chosen, when you visit the Sales > Order grid no transactions will be updated, otherwise the transaction visible and placed within the last 24 hours will request data from Sage Pay API
An educated guess is that you would want the “Asynchronous” option.
I had seen that but I am still not sure I understand what that actually means … can you translate it into lay man (or woman) terms for me?
Thanks a million
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606