Please check eBay/Amazon→Sales→Orders – there’s all the records which are imported from eBay/Amazon. If some order was not created in magento – that means there’s either settings you set in account, which does not create order, or some errors have occured (then there’s red cross appear in the column with magento order idea – if you click on it- you will see messages)
Every expert was once a beginner
Not so New
Other common problems could be if the product is disabled, or product is not mapped in Magento. As Dave has suggested, clicking on the red cross will give you lots of information and a good lead how to get this resolved.
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606