Not so New
Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. A lot of businesses use different ways of handling exchanges in order. One way is to duplicate the original order and copy across the payment transaction from the original to the new order.
Mark the original as cancelled but not refunded and just leave adequate notes on the system so it is easy to see what you have done when it comes to accounts time.
Interested to hear if anyone does it another way.
Every expert was once a beginner
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606