Not so New
Hi, since yesterday none of my orders from eBay have been synchronized and i haven’t changed anything in the system.
The time of the last order which was synchronized correspond with a scheduled maintenance in eBay:
– August 06, 2014 | 02:06PM PST/PT
– The eBay system will be undergoing general maintenance from approximately 22:00 PT (10pm) to 22:15 PT (10:15pm) on Thursday, August 7th. During this
– maintenance period, certain site features may be intermittently unavailable or slow.
I’ve checked all my settings, and i’ve tried running the “Orders Synchronization” manually with the Run Now button. It’s seems to run fine and there are no comments in the log file.
Does anyone have the same problem?
Not so New
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606