Hi there iv found an issue with m2e pro and magento that relates to managing orders across both platforms. I need a way of marking orders as posted or changing order status on both platforms at the one time, currently im having to mark orders on eBay and magento as magento doesn’t seem to update eBay as to whether the order status has changed.
What I’d personally suggest doing here is contacting M2EPro with one or two orders that have have been shipped in Magento for eBay and Amazon and include screenshots of the orders in the marketplaces too.
This video tutorial will help as the 3 tips will mean you’re likely to get a faster/better response from them:
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606