I turned on the M2Epro setting yesterday so that my orders would now start being imported into my magento site so that we could start managing orders from here. However out of 12 orders only 10 came across and 2 remained in my ebay account. The difference with these two orders are, one was an international order, the other was a UK order with a postage option of ‘royal mail next day guaranteed by 1pm’. Is there any reason why M2Epro ignored these orders and is there a setting I need to adjust so that all my orders are bought across? I’m just a little worried that we may miss an order if it ‘remains’ in my ebay account or gets updated incorrectly as we haven’t seen it in magento.
Many thanks for any advice you can give.
I learn something new every day
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606