I have just upgraded to the latest version of M2E as it was advising me to do so, but when I try to access my eBay orders via sell on ebay/sales I get the following screen message;
I subsequently click on ‘migrate’ and I get the following screen to say the migration was 100% complete;
However, my orders still do not appear even having clicked on ‘Refresh’, Re-Indexing and clearing all cache’s.
Adventurist and online ecommerce retailer based in the UK. Trading since 2006.
Hmmmm this looks like it would be one for M2E Pro James, as this looks like it is directly linked with them following an update issue I would imagine.
I would contact them with the above screenshots and see what they say.
Every expert was once a beginner
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606