Hi Dave, did you mean ‘pretty sure you can’??
Ebay at the checkout offers a ‘Message’ button/tab for the user. Basically a facility to add a note to advise seller, a comment/delivery info etc that the buyer wishes to add or make visible to the seller. Amazon does offer the facility for a buyer to add a personal gift card message at their checkout stage. Gift wrapping option is available too. Amazon we sell a lot with.
I wanted to be sure even if it meant it required a little development money that this would be do-able for us. Currently we print each order direct to a pre printed order sheet with a tear off gift card at the bottom of the A4 sheet.
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606