I have a field in my csv called ‘vatCode’, this maps to ‘tax_class_id’.
On my csv Taxable Goods have the value of 1, and Non Taxable Goods have the value of 2.
I need these values to be replaced:
‘1’ replaced with ‘2’ and ‘2’ replaced by ‘6’
I have tried a few things, but not even sure the value replacer is the correct plugin.
Thanks for your help
You might want to check this link as the same question has been discussed in there.
For any further queries, just give us a head’s up.
Hope this helps!
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606