We have just opened up magmi again after getting our magento patched with security updates. We are getting an error that says “error 1:SQLSTATE[HY000]  No handler for this scheme”. On checking the configuration page, we noticed that the database info has been deleted. Can you help us how we can find the following info:
Help badly needed.
The following users say thank you to Masoud Ilyas for this useful post:mab
The following users say thank you to Masoud Ilyas for this useful post:chris mcc, mab
Thanks a lot for the info Masoud. That’s us back with magmi now. Cheers!
Thanks a lot for the info Masoud. That’s us now back up and running with magmi. Cheers!
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4596