I’m mapping 3rd party listings from an old server to a new server so we don’t lose our sales history and ranking.
Rather then creating new attributes for every type of option (size, colour, etc) is it possible to name the attribute differently for each listing?
It might be possible to do that. There is a Magmi plugin called Column Mapper that might useful for this instance. In our tutorial Column Mapper has been discussed here: https://understandinge.com/lesson/magmi-v2-column-mapper/
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606