Not so New
We use one pricing structure in all our store views, the admin values. I am changing prices via Magmi to the store=admin but store view default is then unchecking the box “use default value” so the correct prices are not showing up in the front end. What should I be doing to update pricing on admin without the boxes unchecking?
For this to work, you will need to set another column when doing that or set it as a default for Magmi.
I hope this helps!
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606