I had uploaded a Magmi file for our website some weeks ago. Since then, the products show fine on Magento, but when we print off till receipts, the products and prices do not show for online orders. The products are visible on the till when locating a product, but not when printed. I understand that with the Magmi uploads it’s not going through all the protocols hence it’s speed at uploading.
Why are the products not showing on the till receipts (this is needed for VAT correlation, etc)? Is there a column I need to enter, such as ‘show_on_till’ or similar? Also, EPOSnow have stated that it’s a Magento level error.
Hello there! Do you manually print the invoice from the Magento system, and if you do does the calculated price show properly?
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4550