I referred this link,
But i need some sample work , i can see here only syntax available.
Command line syntax:-
I can understand the command line syntax except “-profile=myprofile” ?
php magmi.cli.php -profile=myprofile -mode=create -CSV:filename=”/home/myuser/toto.csv”
specially i want to know “myprofile” ? what i have to pass on myprofile any example file ?
My profile refers to the profile name. e.g default. Its in profile to configure>current magmi profile
If you have different profiles change that reflect the profile name that you want to run
Hope this helps
Everyday is an opportunity to learn something new
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606