Trying to update product price with magmi. csv file with 2 columns sku & price. If I choose update existing items & skip new ones I get the warning:Skus imported KO:1/1 Skipped 1. If I choose create new and update existing ones it uploades the product but instead of updating creates a new one with the existing sku.
Read all kind of forum posts but haven’t find that kind of error anywhere.
Many thanks in advance for your help.
Every expert was once a beginner
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606