I am loading a csv file with 105000 rows using Magmi version: 0.7.18 to Magento. With the exception of the odd expected error in finding a product image file referenced in the csv file, the load seems to proceed fine to the point that it freezes. Is there a process limit on my database server I need to adjust or are there other variables in MAGMI that I need to set? Any help would be appreciated.
magmi.cli.php -profile=Default -mode=update -CSV:filename= “…..csv”
Fatal error: Call to a member function getRecordsCount() on a non-object in …../magmi-importer/engines/magmi_productimportengine.php on line 1404
Any help would be appreciated.
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606