Hi I have a set of over 1300 personalised products with multiple custom fields. A customer can select the colour of an item them personalise this with a number of different fields, always different depending on the product. It could be colour, initials, surname, date of birth, place name the list goes on. I have read some articles realting to importing custom options, however, I can’t find many relating to multiple options of different types sometimes 4-5 different text fields. Has anyone got any suggestions how this might be done? And an example CSV file would be amazing ?
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606