I am importing from magmii for 1st time using your csv file
I have added my own content and images and getting this error:
plugin;Magmi_CSVDataSource;warning:CSV Datasource v1.3 – warning: line 1 , wrong column number : 17 found over 16, line skipped
I removed the at_ebay column as I don’t have my store configured as per your admin skin
I am going to guess that there is a column in there which Magento doesn’t like or can’t map too. I could be wrong but that sounds like the most likely reason, I will double check with Matt and see if he can shed any more light on it.
Every expert was once a beginner
Errr no idea. Can you pop the file you’re using to upload into a zip file and attach to a forums reply and I can take a look for you.
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606