I no longer subscribe but I need to log into my back end of magento. I had the understandinge theme installed, however as I have now unsubscribed it doesn’t display correctly? I want to go back to default admin theme but when I change the drop down nothing happens.
Please could someone at understandinge help with this?
No good sorry.
Changing to ‘default’ theme doesn’t do anything, the page appears to not refresh.
Any if I click all the boxes and try to clear the cache, I get the same – nothing happens when I click the ‘submit’ button.
The screen is just laid out very basically with no graphics and the the graphic icon links to understandinge are broken image icons….
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606