I’m logged in (as a premium member) … but when I click on the view tutorial link to start this series, it jumps to a page where the only option is to ‘Complete Tutorial’
Oh I don’t need to look, I know what it is.
Working my way through them right now.
Howdy Richard, Andrew,
Can you check now, they should be showing for you.
Apologies, that’s my fault as I should have doubled checked the merge codes we use.
Dave is looking into this for you right now.
I think I found the issue. You had two accounts and the other one was the one that was still marked as Premium, so I have switched these around and your Kitchen Trade Warehouse account is now marked as Premium and should have access. Can you log out and log back in and let me know if that has done the trick?
Every expert was once a beginner
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606