hi, i’m using ultimo template. class “old-price” and “special-price” appear in 2 row. I want put price and special price togheter without the words “special price”. look the attachments…… what files i need to edit , and how? thx
I am not sure if I understand your question very well. Did you say you wanted ‘Price’ to show up as it is without any ‘Special Price’ showing up?
Because if you only wanted to change how it shows up, then this may help you out:
Get to this path:
Look for translations such as ‘Price’, ‘Special Price’ and the likes.
Once you have seen them, you may go ahead and replace:
“Special Price:”,”Special price:”
“Special Price:”,”Our Price:”
“Regular Price:”,”Regular price:”
Depending on how you want to name the attribute.
Also, the attachment does not show up, if you can kindly send it over, I might be able to further help you out.
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606