I followed all the steps in the “Creating Your Child Theme” Tutorial however i am not seeing the message on the homepage
‘If you see this…. Congratulations! The child theme is working:)’
I have also checked the page source and it is showing in
Line 53 skin/frontend/base/default/css/custom.css” media=”all” />
It does not state child theme and reading from the messages on the tutorial i should see child somewhere in line 53.
However when looking into the the ftp there is directory /app/design/frontend/ultimo/child/template/page/html
Any help would be appreciated
Good Afternoon Haz
In /app/design/frontend/ultimo/child/template/page/html is there a file called header.phtml? If not that is why the message isn’t displaying.
Everyday is an opportunity to learn something new
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606