Morning gang :)
Over the past week or so Ive been getting our magento store in order (well trying) and Ive hit a bit of a sticky spot.
I want to split Custom Product Options (Radio Buttons) into 2/3 columns on the product view page. I would have preferred to have the options in a dropdown but doing so (when multiplied up with my other options) would require 120 SKU’s per product in amazon and with the 25000 SKU’s cap this isnt something I want but thats a whole other matter. You can see the product here: http://www.highqualityprinting…..icker.html
If you find anything broken let me know – Sites a BIG work in progress :)
Any help would be much appreciated
4 Sites, 8 accounts, Over 5000 products listed via m2e! Thanks UnderstandingE!
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606