Just recently discovered a weird layout issue with my websites search results page. Whenever a result returns 4 or less products the div “action” with Add-To-Cart button jumps above the products and looks out of place. Otherwise, the div ‘action’ displays perfectly fine on all other search results as well as the other pages across the website. The products are being displayed in grid mode and the div is being positioned absolute. When I remove this style it jumps back down under the products, however this style is needed on all the other pages. Does anyone have any idea why/how this might be happening?
Hello there. Hopefully this would be able to help you out: https://community.magento.com/t5/Programming-Questions/Add-to-Cart-button-for-out-of-stock-items/td-p/15902 Hope it helps.
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials
- More than a dozen video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 678
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 411
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4563, Dave Furness: 4400, Rodney - UE: 299