I have a big problem. I tried to back up my website through the backend, system> tool > backup. I click on “Back up System”, then a loading block appear. After a moment. My website down with 500 internal server error.
After the assistance of the hosting. I fixed the 500 error. However, my the outlook of my website changed and do not look like the original style of “Titiny Shop”. I made no change in the color of the website. But now, the colours of the elements disappear, some unwanted borders appears. The outlookj is become ugly.
The original theme look like this demo:
How to fix it
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606