This might be over everyone else head including mine, but I thought I would see if anyone has an experience with it?
Right now I’m testing it out but it involves alot of complex stuff that I am just not familiar with at all.
– Installing Composer for starters.
It is a HTML5 Twitter Bootstrap 3.1 template that is completely stripped down and pretty clean.. It seems to be a good foundation for building a custom template.
I have started toying with it on this site
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606