I wanted to make my website logo bigger on the page so I followed this path to the css file. skin>frontend>ultimo>default>css>style.css and made the appropriate edit. Happy days it worked! However…..
I have the child theme installed, should I have made the edit in skin>frontend>ultimo>child>css>style.css??
Any CSS changes should be in your child theme in the file called custom.css.
The path to this file is:
This means that any CSS edits that you make are not overwritten during updates.
Superb. I’d made ad-hoc edits before in the style.css file and lost em during an update and had to go back trawling through backups to dig them out.
Seeing as the custom.css file si there ready & waiting would be a shame not to abuse it :)
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606