This is a 2 spoke question but a simple one i think.
Can you limit buyers to how many item they can purchase of a particular product to two (2) in
2. Magento and make them sign up (No Guest checkout for this product)
I know you might this why would you want to do that! But you may want to run a promo loss leader campaign but stop your competitors buying 50 :)
PS. I know they could find a way round it. But just a general question
Never become Co-Pilot of your own life!
I understanding the reasoning for this, for both of these they need to be done at global level, so for ebay this would be a global setting for the entire account and for Magento, guest checkout I believe can be disabled, but not set at a per-product level without an extension to limit the buying.
It will be an option in site preferences in your my ebay.
I’m not sure if there is a precise setting for the number of items but there will be settings around buyer limitations.
Don’t expect much in the way of settings though! Ebay want more sales.
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606