Greetings and Good Monday Morning,
The width of the main container is, I believe, a certain number of pixels. This means that when viewed on a large screen the main container displays with margins either side and I’d like these to be a different colour using a small repeating jpg, gif or png.
I have uploaded a gif to my child theme but only then discovered that the main container area is made up of numerous divs each with a transparent background. In other words, my background gif is showing through all over the display.
Is there an easy way of keeping the central container area a single colour or is it necessary to change every div from transparent to, say, white?
Hoping for an easy answer ☺
Try adding this to your custom.css file:
And see if that gets you close :)
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606