The new pain point is inventory management – I’m sure it is for many growing businesses:
1. Stock Control – Low inventory alerts per product category or supplier
2. Purchase order creation based on the alerts
3. Purchase order tracking(what’s come in, what’s on backorder with supplier, etc)
4. Inventory Accuracy – want to print and scan barcoded inventory for receiving purchase orders and inventory counts(maybe) and for sending sales orders(for sure)
We have narrowed it down to Embedded ERP and Magestore Inventory Management.
The thread started by Gingebot shed some light on Embedded ERP, so anyone have any input concerning Magestore Inventory Management or others?
We’ve actually got an extension, stockEasy, which is close to covering half of this list. We haven’t yet got email alerts by supplier but are very close!
Have a peek at the User Guide I just made for it, and let me know if anything jumps out as glaringly missing or changeable!
Not so New
Hi Sr Moon,
Magestore also covers a package named Magento ERP. Imo, their Magento ERP is based on their previous Inventory Management combined with their POS extension. While Embedded ERP has low cost overall, Magestore has better support team and refund policy. Actually I never see 1-year-refund anywhere else. Both support teams are quite non-native English speakers, but it is not a problem for a non-native like me.
For the products, I lean on Magestore for their customization (no customization in Boostmyshop). Cons: I MUST have customization to make things worked with Magestore extensions. Somehow not a problem for me because our website needs customization by any means.
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4596