Does anyone know if there is an extension which will enable me to set which fields are visible to different magento roles (users)? I would also like to be able to set which fields can be edited by different magento roles. I have found a few extensions which allows me to choose which fields to display and edit however i have not yet found one which will give me this same control over magento roles/users.
Thanks Matt. I found a free extension which allows the admin to set which fields can be edited by different roles. When a field is locked it becomes greyed out and cant be edited. See link:
I sent an email to them asking if this could be modified so the fields rather than being greyed out (and readable) could be made not visible at all. They said they would customise this for $45, so i plan on giving it a go.
How cool is that! Really nice find.
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606