I’m uploading exsamples size_colour_variations.csv and getting
1:SQLSTATE: Integrity constraint violation: 1048 Column ‘attribute_id’ cannot be null – INSERT INTO `mg_catalog_product_super_attribute` (`product_id`,`attribute_id`,`position`) VALUES (?,?,?)
error 2:SQLSTATE: Integrity constraint violation: 1048 Column ‘attribute_id’ cannot be null – ERROR ON RECORD #10
warning:Skus imported KO:1/10
simples work but not configs
Welcome to the forums!
I am just chatting to Matt on Skype and he is saying it is either your attribute_set column that is invalid, or the configurable attributes that you have are separate columns, e.g config_size don’t match or are not set.
So double check the data you are importing as well as the configurable attributes column that Magento is expecting.
Matt (via Dave) :)
Every expert was once a beginner
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606