Can anyone recommend an extension that would do something similar to Amazon‘s business reports?
-total units sold of a particular product over a chose period of time
-total sales values per channel
-number of page views, conversion rates
Amazon business reports are invaluable, they really help with the business strategy.
Not sure if you can cover page views etc for marketplaces through Magento, if thats what you meant? But an extension I use which is fantastic btw is Mirasvit Reports. Here is the link…
take one step and be greeted with a thousand
We show some of this info in Clean, but not split by channel. I’d be happy to work that in though, but need to think how to best show that. Are you interested in the dashboard view for these stats, or more a PDF output?
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606