take one step and be greeted with a thousand
Does anyone else, in Magmi, have to keep saving the ‘default profile’ and then do a dummy import, go back, and then import again? Or, just me?!
Gurpreet, I don’t think it does that – if your db is getting large, check that your log tables are getting cleaned correctly. I think for some reason my standard cron doesn’t do that so I have a custom script which wipes them every week. First time I ran this, it trimmed 75% of the db size and made a noticeable speedup…
Check that your config directory is writeable and the sub files as well. I’ve had that before where it’s been unable to save the changes to the local files.
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606