When I import a product using Magmi everything works, but it comes to the “sort order” under the image tab, picture 1 is set to 0 in terms of the sort order. (Please see the picture attached) Does anyone know why it starts from “sort order 0” rather than it starting at “1”This is a problem because when adding the products to eBay via M2E the thumbnail picture does not show when it comes to managing items on eBay and it also does not show in the search results. After changing the sort order manually to start from 1 rather than 0 in Magento then re-listed the product on eBay there was no issues.
Thank you for help
I’ve done my research, it looks as though, this feature is not made available yet by Magmi.
The best way you can do it for now is to manually put in the number in the sort order field, if you would like to start it from zero.
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606