If you go into your home directory and go into the pkg folder then go into mage_all_latest.txt folder and in there you should find a file called mage_all.txt (or something similar). If you don’t feel comfortable deleting the file just remove from your server ie onto your desktop. Then clear your cache and try the update function again and it should work.
When it does work delete the file from your desktop as there no use for it.
Hope this helps
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials
- More than a dozen video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Online: Colin Daly
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 678
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 411
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4563, Dave Furness: 4397, Rodney - UE: 297