I have a magento 2 site about to launch and I have a situation where I have large discrepancies in pricing and gross margin within products. I am looking for a tool that will adjust the unit pricing in the cart depending on the overall order value and the Gross Margin. So let’s say i need to make 100% Gross Margin on a $100 order but I only need to make 35% Gross Margin on a $1000 order. I need to reprice (or offer a coupon based on Gross Margin) the cart lower as the cart value grows to the $1000 case. Any ideas?
I have 3000 SKU’s with products ranging in price form $1 to $10,000. This is for industrial products so the issue is not really monitoring competitors but competing against the status quo.
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606