I want to set up tier price for my Magento store, but it seem that only fixed amount of discount is accepted, while I want to set up tired price based on percentage. How can I set up in this way?
Thanks for help in advance!
Let me give you a step-by-step procedure that you can easily follow.
– First, you have to have an extra field to set tier prices, if you haven’t yet, create one. You can make choices such as fixed price or percentage on the dropdown so the customers can choose.
– Create extra atrribute for every tier price of the product that we store under fixed price or percentage.
– Lastly, create a tier price using a percentage attribute.
I hope this could resolve the problem, Daisy. :)
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606