I have watched all the video for magmi.
I tried and it is working great.
But I have a issue with category.
I can’t assign multiple category for one product.
Just suppose I want to add two category for any particular product.
1. Shop > Tops
2. Dresses > Bandage Dresses
1. Shop/tops,Dress/Bandage Dresses
2. Shop/tops;Dress/Bandage Dresses
3. 1. Shop/tops/Dress/Bandage Dresses
None worked obviously.
Can any give me a tips please.
It will be very helpful for me then.
Is it possible to add multiple category on magmi?
Matt is the Magmi expert here, so I am going to ask him to get back to you on this one, I have messaged him asking him to get to you asap.
Every expert was once a beginner
You need to put a double semi colon in-between ;; assuming you are using the same root category and that shop & dress are on the same level
If dress is a sub category of shop it needs to be this
Hope that makes sense
The following users say thank you to Paul Cartwright for this useful post:dr.alkanhal, Matthew Ogborne
Everyday is an opportunity to learn something new
Just to add to Paul’s fantastic comment, if you want to put a forward slash “/” in a category you need to escape it with a backslash “\”
So for example you have a category called “Small/Large” you would enter:
The following users say thank you to Matthew Ogborne for this useful post:dr.alkanhal
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606