Ive recently installed EAG and generally really happy with the results!
However Ive come across a problem which I cant see how to get round? On the System/Export page I can now only see 20 attributes to skip/filter. There is a sort facility on att_code which reverses the sort order but all the attributes “in the middle” ie not in the top 20 or bottom 20 are missing. Theres no vertical scroll bar to pick them up either. This is a major problem for me because I cant filter on supplier and therefore the file is way too big to export. I need to be able to export and import this file to alter stock levels. Have attached a screen shot to show you what I mean.
Had a good fish around on the grids customisation but cant see how to alter the view back to how it was without the grids.
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606