Hopefully this hasnt been mentione before, but it would be nice if there was an extension that imported messagereplies into to the customers order.
by that i mean once you send a message say a status update to a customer (or a question), the reply came back into the customers order.
it shouldnt be too difficult to do, if you have an email address set up to receive the emails, as long as the customer replies by keeping the order number in the subject line, then a cron job come pick the emails up and process.
Any thought anyone
This would be ace, I specified a full blown CRM for the marketplaces a year or more ago, never got around to deploying it.
In the much older versions of M2E they used have a messages section that was a container page with nothing in it. Not sure what their plans are for bringing this in at a later date.
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606